Friday, November 7, 2008

Retro Hot Feature

As a kid I loved Phil Collins. Then my friend played "I Can't Dance" on his saxophone. It was terrible. But I like the song. And also, I found out about Genesis, and guess what - they're pretty awesome. So it is my honor and privilege to present to you – The Genesis 1970-1975 Box Set AND it’ll be in stores Nov 11th. Now, it is undeniable that these prog rockers have done a tremendous amount for pop culture, plus they've given us one of the biggest bitch fests ever between to former band mates and that makes for endless entertainment. So, sit down, shut up and watch this video and you’ll be transported right back to before you were born – HA. Let’s put the theatrics back into Rock And Roll.

http://rhino.edgeboss.net/qtime/rhino/musicvideos/genesis/V_FL_Genesis_I_Know_What_I_Like_In_Your_Wardrobe__From_Box_Set_19701975_243398_450.mov


And look, they joined the internet revolution:

http://www.myspace.com/genesismusic


Fancy doesn't stop there, check it:

No comments: