Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Speaking of Quality Sound...

This year’s Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony will premiere on April 4 at 8PM ET/PT only on FUSE (exclusively, naturally) and if you fancy yourself even marginally interested in music you should TOTALLY watch this. I mean, better than brain rotting MTV, am I right? RIGHT? Who can stand watching that junk anymore. It’s so old I was hesitant to bring it up, but here I am. Instead, watch FUSE! Remember that time it was Canadian? I like Canada. Everyone’s always saying they’re gonna move there, but me? I’m gonna actually do it. But this isn't about Canada, I got so sidetracked for a moment there. THIS IS ABOUT ROCK AND ROLL!! I mean, can you argue with this? Brings some tears to my eyes. Almost. Check it for yourself. It's a free country, after all. All I can say is that you are a little bit more bad ass if you watch the video.



LONG LIVE ROCK AND ROLL ...or whatever's left of it. word.

1 comment:

Gary said...

Funny post! I agree people should definitely watch it if they are music gurus whether they like the artists or not..there was such a wide variety of talent there..I loved IT! Fuse is airing it again this Saturday 4/11 at 5pm..this is an awesome site to find out more and just watch more videos:
Rock & Roll Hall of Fame