Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Do you like Swiss Cheese? I like Swiss Cheese!

I'm Swiss. That fact may be partically responsible for me really liking Swiss Cheese. I also really like a bunch of other stuff that is a mainstay of Swiss Cuisine like Roesti, Fondue (melted cheese, duh) and Bratwurst. Then, there is Swiss Chocolate - Can't forget Swiss Chocolate. I will challenge anyone to prove me wrong. Swiss Chocolate is the best chocolate in the entire world.

You want to know where I get all my Swiss Food? I buy it online at SwissFavorites.

http://www.swissfavorites.com

You know what else is Swiss? being able to cook like an Italian, French or German. You'll have to speak to my mother about that though, as my culinary artistry is currently limited to pasta. One quarter out of 4 ain't bad, right?

Also - Join them on the facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/SwissFavorites/102561846445896

CUS WE CAN'T LOSE ONE PERSON.

Editor's note: My sister totally dsigned the logo

No comments: