Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Oh Sh*t, First Twitter Post

META TWITTER is the word of the week, kids! Who would have thunk, Fuse TV, MTV...everyone is doing it. Next step, I will follow suit by twittering about my cat's and goldfish's latest tweets. I shall call it the tweet menagerie. Oh good, I deserve a pat on the back for that one. On a side note, look what I found:

I fucking love the Boss. Now, if I could only follow his tweets. Along with those of The Decemberists, Bon Iver, Passion Pit, Grizzly Bear, MGMT and Portugal (OMG I think I just went to the bathroom in my pants a little (man, I'm bored with my own snark there, feel free to re-phrase and email better line to wabten@gmail.com, thanks)). It must be my lucky day BECAUSE I CAN - YES, I (WE) CAN - actually do exactly that.

Go here: http://fusefest.fuse.tv and enjoy!

It's kind of like sitting in front of the Fuse building! I suppose I'm the only one in the twitterspehere to have ever done that, but it's awesome. Except for the angry bums who think you're stealing their front row seats. Sheesh, get a lyphe.

Sometimes I have so much going on in my head I don't even know where to look. All I need is more tweets

No comments: